I’ve just been nominated for an award! Isn’t that fabulous? Thank you SO much, TillymintBoutique…
It’s to be awarded to blogs with fewer than 200 followers, and I don’t actually know many followers I have, as WordPress doesn’t work like Blogger. (I’ve recently started using Bloglovin’ which works really well, so if you would actually like to officially follow me, the button is up on the left hand side bar! Ed. to add: and now I’ve found a subscribers widget too! )
The rules are simple:
– Show thanks to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to their blog…
– Post your top 5 blogs and let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs…
– Post the award on your blog!
…and I have chosen five ‘young’ blogs to pass on to you all…
They are, in no particular order:
- Daisies Divine for knitting and sewing
- Moobaacluck an artist and illustrator with a great range of hand painted goodies.. I’m after some painted bunting!
- PickleLily making and baking in Somerset
- Knitsofacto knitting and crochet and gorgeous photography
- Faith knitting and crochet and the most adorable puppy!
Do visit them and say hello, there’s lots to see!
I’ll be back very soon with this week’s Reasons to be Cheerful. I hope you’ve been looking for them amongst the January gloom so you are ready to join in!