This is the pattern for a crochet heart which I used for the Hearts and Flowers Bunting from this post….
This a very simple little crochet heart, suitable for Valentines Day, Christmas Tree decorations or nursery bunting.
I used DK crochet cotton and a 3.5mm hook, and the result is approx 2”/5cm from top to bottom
- Make a slip stitch and work 2 ch.
- Into 2nd ch from hook work 6 dc. SS into 1st dc
- 1ch, 2dc into each st. (12 dc) ss into 1st dc
- 1 ch, 5tr into next st, ss into next st, 5tr into next st, dc into next 4 st. Make point by working 2tr, 1ch, ss into top of tr, 1tr, all into 1 st.
- Work dc into next 4st. Join with ss into 1st tr.
Shape with fingers.
As seen in Simply Crochet Magazine picked by Lucy of Attic 24…
P.S. I am very happy to share this crochet heart pattern with anyone for their own personal use but not for commercial reward, thanks